Self-intersections of wave fronts and Legendre (Lagrangian) characteristic numbers
KeywordsFunctional Analysis Wave Front Characteristic Number
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. I. Arnol'd, Funkts. Anal. Prilozhen.,14, No. 3, 1–13; No. 4, 8–17 (1980).Google Scholar
- 2.V. A. Vasil'ev, Funkts. Anal. Prilozhen.,15, No. 3, 10–22 (1981).Google Scholar
- 3.V. I. Arnol'd, Usp. Mat. Nauk,30, No. 5, 3–65 (1975).Google Scholar
- 4.D. Siersma, Indag. Math.,35, No. 1, 31–37 (1973).Google Scholar
- 5.V. I. Arnol'd, Funkts. Anal. Prilozhen.,7, No. 3, 75–76 (1973).Google Scholar
- 6.V. I. Arnol'd, Mathematical Methods of Classical Mechanics, Springer-Verlag, New York (1978).Google Scholar
- 7.O. V. Lyashko, Funkts. Anal. Prilozhen.,10, No. 2, 49–56 (1976).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1982