General rational reductions of the KP hierarchy and their symmetries
- 76 Downloads
KeywordsFunctional Analysis Rational Reduction General Rational Reduction
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. E. Zakharov and A. B. Shabat, “Integration of equations of mathematical physics with the help of inverse scattering method. I,” Funkts. Anal. Prilozhen.,8, No. 4, 43–53 (1974).Google Scholar
- 2.V. Druma, “On an analytical solution of the two-dimensional Korteweg-de Vries equation,” Pis'ma Zh. Èksp. Teor. Fiz.,19, No. 12, 219–225 (1974).Google Scholar
- 3.M. Sato, Soliton Equations and Universal Grassmann Manifold, Math. Lect. Notes Ser., Vol. 18, Sophia University, Tokyo (1984).Google Scholar
- 4.T. Takebe, “From general Zakharov—Shabat equations to KP and the Toda lattice hierarchies,” in: Proc. RIMS Research Project 1991, Adv. Ser. Math. Phys., Vol. 16 (1992), pp. 923–940.Google Scholar
- 5.O. Ore, “Theory of noncommutative polynomials,” Ann. of Math.,34, 480–508 (1933).Google Scholar
- 6.V. G. Drinfeld and V. V. Sokolov, “Lie algebras and KdV-type equations,” in: Contemporary Problems in Mathematics [in Russian], Vol. 24, 81–180, Itogi Nauki i Tekhniki, VINITI, Moscow (1984).Google Scholar
- 7.I. Krichever, “Tau-function of the universal Whitham hierarchy and topological field theories,” Comm. Pure Appl. Math.,47, 1–40 (1994).Google Scholar
- 8.F. Topan,N = 1, 2 Super-NLS Hierarchies as Super-KP Coset Reductions, Preprint ENSLAPP-L-467/94, Paris.Google Scholar
- 9.A. Yu. Orlov, “Vertex operators,\(\bar \partial \)-problems, symmetries, variational identities and Hamiltonian formalism for 2 + 1 integrable systems,” in: Plasma Theory and Nonlinear and Turbulent Processes in Physics, World Scientific, Singapore (1988).Google Scholar
- 10.V. E. Zakharov, “Dispersionless limit of integrable systems in 2 + 1 dimensions,” in: Singular limits of Dispersive Waves, N. Ercolani, I. Gabitov, D. Levermore, and D. Serre (eds.), NATO ARW series, New York (1994).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1995