Selberg's trace formula for an automorphic Schrodinger operator
- 65 Downloads
KeywordsFunctional Analysis Trace Formula Schrodinger Operator
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. B. Venkov, "Expansion in automorphic eigenfunctions of the Laplace—Beltrami operator in classical symmetric spaces of rank one, and Selberg's trace formula," Tr. Mat. Inst. Steklov.,125, 6–55 (1973).Google Scholar
- 2.A. B. Venkov, "Spectral theory of automorphic functions," Tr. Mat. Inst. Steklov.,153, 3–171 (1981).Google Scholar
- 3.I. M. Glazman, Direct Methods of the Qualitative Spectral Analysis of Singular Differential Operators [in Russian], Fizmatgiz, Moscow (1963).Google Scholar
- 4.A. Selberg, "Harmonic analysis and discontinuous groups in weakly symmetric Riemannian spaces with applications to Dirichlet series," J. Indian Math. Soc.,20, 47–87 (1956).Google Scholar
- 5.A. Selberg, Discontinuous Groups and Harmonic Analysis, Proc. ICM, 1962, Stockholm, 177–189 (1963).Google Scholar
- 6.L. D. Faddeev, "The eigenfunction expansion of Laplace's operator on the fundamental domain of a discrete group on Lobachevskii plane," Tr. Mosk. Mat. Obshch.,17, 323–349 (1967).Google Scholar
- 7.E. C. Titchmarsh, Eigenfunction Expansions Associated with Second-Order Differential Equations, Part II, Clarendon Press, Oxford (1958).Google Scholar
- 8.J.-P. Serre, "Congruences et formes modularies (d'après H. P. F. Swinnerton-Dyer), séminaire Bourbaki," Springer Lecture Notes Math.,317, 319–338 (1973).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1991