These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.D. Mumford, Abelian Varieties, Oxford Univ. Press, Oxford (1970).Google Scholar
- 2.E. K. Sklyanin, "On certain algebraic structures, connected with the Yang—Baxter equations," Funkts. Anal. Prilozhen.,16, No. 4, 22–34 (1982).Google Scholar
- 3.E. K. Sklyanin, "On certain algebraic structures, connected with the Yang—Baxter equations. II. Representations of a quantum algebra," Funkts. Anal. Prilozhen.,17, No. 4, 34–48 (1983).Google Scholar
- 4.A. M. Vershik, "Algebras with quadratic relations," in: Spectral Theory of Operators and Infinite-Dimensional Analysis [in Russian], Izd. Inst. Mat. Akad. Nauk Ukr. SSR, Kiev (1984), pp. 32–57.Google Scholar
- 5.V. G. Drinfel'd, "On quadratic commutation relations in a quasiclassical case," in: Mathematical Physics, Functional Analysis, Collection of Scientific Works [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1986), pp. 24–34.Google Scholar
- 6.I. V. Cherednik, "On the R-matrix quantization of a formal loop group," in: Group-Theoretic Methods in Physics [in Russian], Vol. 2, Proceedings of the Yurmala Conference, May 1985, Nauka, Moscow (1986), pp. 218–232.Google Scholar
- 7.A. A. Kirillov, Elements of Representation Theory [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1978).Google Scholar
- 8.A. V. Odesskii and B. L. Feigin, The Sklyanin Algebras Associated with an Elliptic Curve [in Russian], Izd. Inst. Teor. Fiz. Akad. Nauk Ukr. SSR, Kiev (1988).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1990