Two-dimensional algebraic-geometric operators with self-consistent potentials
- 60 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.H. De Vega, A. Mikhailov, and N. Sanchez, “Exact string solutions in 2 + 1-dimensional de Sitter space-time,” Teor. Mat. Fiz.,94, No. 2, 232–240 (1993).Google Scholar
- 2.N. Yajima and M. Oikawa, “Formation and interaction of sonic-Langmuir solitons,” Progr. Theor. Phys.,56, 1719–1739 (1976).Google Scholar
- 3.V. G. Makhankov, “On stationary solutions of the Schrödinger equation with self-consistent potential satisfying Boussinesq's equation,” Phys. Lett. A,50, 42–44 (1974).Google Scholar
- 4.I. M. Krichever, “Spectral theory of finite-gap nonstationary Schrödinger operators. Nonstationary Peierls model,” Funkts. Anal. Prilozhen.,20, No. 3, 42–54 (1986).Google Scholar
- 5.B. Dubrovin, and I. Krichever, “Exact solutions of nonstationary Schrödinger equation with self-consistent potentials,” Fiz. Èlementar. Chastits Atom. Yadra,19, No. 3, 579–621 (1988).Google Scholar
- 6.I. Cherednik, “Differential equations for Baker—Akhiezer functions of algebraic curves,” Funkts. Anal. Prilozhen.,12, No. 3, 45–54 (1978).Google Scholar
- 7.B. Dubrovin, I. Krichever, and S. Novikov, “Schrödinger equation in magnetic field and Riemann surfaces,” Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,229, No. 1, 15–18 (1976).Google Scholar
- 8.A. Veselov and S. Novikov, “Finite-gap two-dimensional periodic Schrödinger operators: potential case,” Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,279, No. 4, 784–788 (1984).Google Scholar
- 9.A. Veselov and S. Novikov, “Finite-gap two-dimensional periodic Schrödinger operators: exact formulas and evolution equations,” Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,279, No. 1, 20–24 (1984).Google Scholar
- 10.I. Krichever, “Spectral theory of two-dimensional periodic operators and its applications,” Usp. Mat. Nauk,44, No. 2, 121–184 (1989).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1994