KeywordsOperating System Sequential Analysis Artificial Intelligence System Theory
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. S. Mikhalevich, “Bayesian choice between two hypotheses on the mean of a normal process” Visnyk Kyivs'koho Universytetu, 1, 1, Kiev, pp. 101–104, 1958.Google Scholar
- 2.A. N. Shiryaev, “The problem of earllest detection of the violation of a stendy state” DAN SSSR, Moscow, 1938, 5, pp. 1039–1042, 1961.Google Scholar
- 3.A. N. Shiryaev, “On optimal methods in carliest detection problems,” Teoriya veryatnostei i ee primeneniya, VIII, 1, Moscow, pp. 26–51, 1963.Google Scholar
- 4.V. S. Mikhalevich, “Sequantial Bayesian decisions and optimal methods of reception statistical control,” Teoriya veroyatnostel i ee primeneniya, 1, Moscow, pp. 437–465, 1965.Google Scholar
- 5.B. L. Grigelionis and A. N. Shiryaev, “On Stefan's problem and the optimal rules for stopping Markov processes,” Teoriya veroyatnostei i ee primeneniya, XI, 4, Moscow, 1966.Google Scholar
- 6.E. B. Dynkin, Fundamentals of the Theory of Markov Processes [in Russian], Fizmatgiz, Moscow, 1959.Google Scholar
- 7.E. B. Dynkin, Markov Processes [in Russian], Fizmatgiz, Moscow, 1963.Google Scholar
- 8.A. N. Shiryaev, “On stochastic equations in the theory of conditional Markov processes,” Teoriya veroyatnostei i ee primeneniya, IX, 1, Moscow, pp. 200–206, 1966.Google Scholar
- 9.R. L. Stratonovich, Conditional Markov Processes and Their Application to the Theory of Optimal Control [in Russian], Izd-vo MGU, Moscow, 1966.Google Scholar
- 10.E. B. Dynkin, “Optimal choice of the instant of stopping a Markov process,” DAN SSSR, Moscow, 150, 2, pp. 238–240, 1963.Google Scholar
- 11.A. N. Shiryaev, “Some exact formulas in the problem of ‘discrepancy’” Teoriya veroyatnostei i ee primeneniya, X, 2, Moscow, pp. 380–385, 1965.Google Scholar
© The Faraday Press, Inc. 1967