Evolutionary equations with nontrivial Lie - Bäcklund group
- 56 Downloads
KeywordsFunctional Analysis Evolutionary Equation
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.N. Kh. Ibragimov and A. B. Shabat, "The Korteweg—de Vries equation from the group point of view," Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,244, No. 1, 56–61 (1979).Google Scholar
- 2.R. L. Anderson and N. H. Ibragimov, "Lie—Bäcklund transformations in applications," SIAM (1978).Google Scholar
- 3.N. Kh. Ibragimov, "The theory of groups of Lie—Bäcklund transformations," Mat. Sb.,109, 229–253 (1979).Google Scholar
- 4.C. S. Gardner, "Korteweg—de Vries equation and generalizations. VI," J. Math. Phys.,12, No. 8, 1548–1551 (1971).Google Scholar
- 5.S. V. Manakov, "Complete integrability and stochastization in discrete dynamic systems," Zh. Eksp. Teor. Fiz.,67, No. 2, 543–555 (1974).Google Scholar
- 6.R. M. Miura, "Korteweg—de Vries equation and generalizations. I," J. Math. Phys.,9, No. 8, 1202–1204 (1968).Google Scholar
- 7.E. Goursat, "Le probleme de Bäcklund," Memorial des sciences mathematiques, Fasc. VI, Gauthier-Villars, Paris (1925).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1980