The physical basis of out-of-body vision
Letters to the Editor
- 8 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Green, C. E. (1968).Out-of-the-body experiences. Oxford, England: Institute of Psychophysical Research.Google Scholar
- Grof, S., and Halifax-Grof, J. (1976). Psychedelics and the experience of death. In A. Toynbee and A. Koestler (Eds.),Life after death (pp. 182–202). New York, NY: McGraw-Hill.Google Scholar
- Krishnan, V. (1985). Near-death experiences: Evidence for survival?Anabiosis: The Journal of Near-Death Studies, 5(1), 21–38.Google Scholar
- Krishnan, V. (1988). OBEs in the blind [Letter to the editor].Journal of Near-Death Studies, 7, 134–139.Google Scholar
- Luce, G. G. (1973).Body time. St. Albans, England: Paladin.Google Scholar
- McGurdy, H. G. (1961).The personal world. New York, NY: Harcourt, Brace and World.Google Scholar
- Nathan, P. (1983).The nervous system (rev. ed.), Oxford, England: Oxford University Press.Google Scholar
- Sabom, M. (1982).Recollections of death: A medical investigation. New York, NY: Harper and Row.Google Scholar
- Vernon, M. D. (1971).The psychology of perception. Harmondsworth, England: Penguin.Google Scholar
© Human Sciences Press, Inc. 1993