On entropy invariants of decreasing sequences of measurable partitions
- 55 Downloads
KeywordsFunctional Analysis Measurable Partition Entropy Invariant
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. M. Vershik, "On lacunary isomorphisms of decreasing sequences of measurable partitions," Funktsional' Analiz i Ego Prilozhen.,2, No. 3, 17–21 (1968).Google Scholar
- 2.A. M. Vershik, "Decreasing sequences of measurable partitions and their applications," Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,193, No. 4, 748–751 (1970).Google Scholar
- 3.V. A. Rokhlin, "Lecture on the entropy theory of transformations with invariant measure," Usp. Matem. Nauk,22, No. 5, 3–56 (1967).Google Scholar
- 4.A. A. Kirillov, "Dynamic systems, factors, and group representations," Usp. Matem. Nauk,22, No. 5, 67–80 (1967).Google Scholar
- 5.D. S. Ornstein, "Bernoulli shifts with the same entropy are isomorphic," Advances in Math.,4, No. 3, 337–352 (1970).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1972