Classification of real simple Lie superalgebras and symmetric superspaces
- 282 Downloads
KeywordsFunctional Analysis Symmetric Superspaces
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. G. Kac, "Lie superalgebras," Adv. Math.,26, No. 1, 8–96 (1977).Google Scholar
- 2.D. A. Leites, "Introduction to the theory of supermanifolds," Usp. Mat. Nauk,35, No. 1, 3–56 (1980).Google Scholar
- 3.I. N. Bernshtein and D. A. Leites, "Integral forms and Stokes formulas on supermanifolds," Funkts. Anal. Prilozhen.,11, No. 1, 55–56 (1977).Google Scholar
- 4.D. A. Leites, Theory of Supermanifolds [in Russian], Izd. Karel. Fil. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Petrozavodsk (1983).Google Scholar
- 5.M. Parker, "Classification of real simple Lie superalgebras of classical type," J. Math. Phys.,21, No. 4, 689–697 (1980).Google Scholar
- 6.S. Helgason, Differential Geometry and Symmetric Spaces, Academic Press, New York (1962).Google Scholar
- 7.D. A. Leites, V. V. Serganova, and B. L. Feigin, "Kac-Moody superalgebras," in: Group-Theoretic Methods in Physics [in Russian], Vol. 1, Nauka, Moscow (1983), pp. 285–288.Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1984