Combinatorics and topology of the disposition of affine hyperplanes in real space
- 91 Downloads
KeywordsFunctional Analysis Real Space Affine Hyperplane
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.K. Aomoto, "On the structure of integrals of power product of linear functions," Sc. Papers College General Education, Univ. Tokyo,27, 49–61 (1977).Google Scholar
- 2.I. M. Gelfand and R. MacPherson, "Geometry in Grassmannians and a generalization of the dilogarithm," Adv. Math.,44, No. 3, 279–312 (1982).Google Scholar
- 3.I. M. Gel'fand and A. V. Zelevinskii, "Algebraic and combinatorial aspects of the general theory of hypergeometric functions," Funkts. Anal. Prilozhen.,20, No. 3, 17–34 (1986).Google Scholar
- 4.I. M. Gel'fand, "General theory of hypergeometric functions," Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,288, No. 1, 14–18 (1986).Google Scholar
- 5.I. M. Gel'fand and S. I. Gel'fand, "Generalized hypergeometric equations," Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,288, No. 2, 279–283 (1986).Google Scholar
- 6.I. M. Gel'fand, S. G. Gindikin, and M. I. Graev, "Integral geometry in affine and projective spaces," Sovr. Probl. Mat. (VINITI),16, 53–226 (1980).Google Scholar
- 7.I. M. Gel'fand and M. I. Graev, "Duality theorem for general hypergeometric functions," Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,289, No. 1, 19–23 (1986).Google Scholar
- 8.V. A. Vasil'ev, I. M. Gel'fand, and A. V. Zelevinskii, "Behavior of general hypergeometric functions in the complex domain," Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,290, No. 2, 277–281 (1986).Google Scholar
- 9.A. G. Khovanskii, "Newton polyhedra and toral manifolds," Funkts. Anal. Prilozhen.,11, No. 4, 56–67 (1977).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1987