Variations of the complex structure of Riemann surfaces by vector fields on a contour and objects of the KP theory. The Krichever-Novikov problem of the action on the Baker-Akhieser functions
KeywordsFunctional Analysis Vector Field Riemann Surface
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.M. M. Schiffer and D. C. Spencer, Functionals of Finite Riemann Surfaces, Princeton University Press, Princeton (1954).Google Scholar
- 2.I. M. Krichever and S. P. Novikov, Funkts. Anal. Prilozhen.,21, No. 2, 46–65 (1987).Google Scholar
- 3.A. Yu. Orlov and E. I. Schulman, Lett. Math. Phys.,12, 171–179 (1986).Google Scholar
- 4.I. M. Krichever, Usp. Mat. Nauk,44, No. 2, 121–184 (1989).Google Scholar
- 5.I. M. Krichever and S. P. Novikov, Funkts. Anal. Prikozhen.,23, No. 1, 24–40 (1989).Google Scholar
- 6.G. Segal and G. Wilson, Loop Groups and Equations of KdV-Type, Oxford (1985).Google Scholar
- 7.B. L. Feigin and D. B. Fuks, Funkts. Anal. Prilozhen.,16, No. 2, 47–63 (1982).Google Scholar
- 8.M. L. Kontsevich, Funkts. Anal. Prilozhen.,21, No. 2, 78–79 (1987).Google Scholar
- 9.A. A. Beilinson and V. V. Schechtman, Determinant Bundles and Virasoro Algebras, Preprint No. 497, University Utrecht (1988).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1990