Virasoro-type algebras, Riemann surfaces and strings in Minkowsky space
- 87 Downloads
KeywordsFunctional Analysis Riemann Surface Minkowsky Space
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.I. M. Krichever and S. P. Novikov, "Virasoro type algebras, Riemann surfaces and structures of the theory of solitons," Funkts. Anal. Prilozhen.,21, No. 2, 46–63 (1987).Google Scholar
- 2.I. M. Gel'fand and D. B. Fuks, "Cohomology of the Lie algebra of vector fields on a circle," Funkts. Anal. Prilozhen.,2, No. 4, 92–93 (1968).Google Scholar
- 3.F. Schottky, "Uber eine specielle Funktion, welche bei einer bestimmten linearen Transformation ihres Arguments unverandert bleibt," J. Reine Angew. Math.,101, 227–272 (1887).Google Scholar
- 4.M. Schiffer and N. Hawley, "Half-order differentials on Riemann surfaces," Acta Math.,115, 199–236 (1966).Google Scholar
- 5.J. Schwartz, "Superstring theory," Phys. Rep.,89, 223–322 (1982).Google Scholar
- 6.C. Thorn, "A detailed study of the physical state conditions in covariantly quantized string theories," Preprint Inst. Theor. Phys., University of California (1986).Google Scholar
- 7.É. I. Zverovich, "Boundary problems of the theory of analytic functions," Usp. Mat. Nauk,26, No. 1, 113–181 (1971).Google Scholar
- 8.B. L. Feigin and D. B. Fuks, "Skew-symmetric invariant differential operators on the line and Verma modules over the Virasoro algebra," Funkts. Anal. Prilozhen.,16, No. 2, 47–63 (1982).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1988