Braid group cohomologies and algorithm complexity
- 79 Downloads
KeywordsFunctional Analysis Group Cohomology Algorithm Complexity Braid Group
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. I. Arnol'd, "On some topological invariants of algebraic functions," Trudy MMO,21, 28–43 (1970).Google Scholar
- 2.V. I. Arnol'd, "The cohomology ring of the painted braid group," Mat. Zametki,5, No. 2, 227–231 (1969).Google Scholar
- 3.V. I. Arnol'd, "Topological invariants of algebraic functions. II," Funkts. Anal. Prilozhen.,4, No. 2, 1–9 (1970).Google Scholar
- 4.D. B. Fuks, "The mod 2 cohomologies of the braid group," Funkts. Anal. Prilozhen.,4, No. 2, 46–59 (1970).Google Scholar
- 5.N. H. Viet Hung, "The mod 2 cohomology algebras of symmetric groups," Acta Math. Vietnamica,6, No. 2, 41–48 (1981).Google Scholar
- 6.V. Ya. Lin, "On compositions of algebraic functions," Funkts. Anal. Prilozhen.,6, No. 3, 77–78 (1972).Google Scholar
- 7.A. S. Shvarts, "The genus of a vector bundle," Trudy MMO,10, 217–272 (1961).Google Scholar
- 8.S. Smale, "On the topology of algorithms. I," J. Complexity,4, No. 4, 81–89 (1987).Google Scholar
- 9.F. V. Vainshtein, "Cohomologies of braid groups," Funkts. Anal. Prilozhen.,12, No. 2, 72–73 (1978).Google Scholar
- 10.F. R. Cohen, T. Lada, and P. May, "The homology of iterated loop spaces," Springer, Lect. Notes Math.,533 (1976).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1989