Rational solutions of the Kadomtsev — Petviashvili equation and integrable systems of N particles on a line
KeywordsFunctional Analysis Integrable System Rational Solution Petviashvili Equation
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.H. Airault, H. McKean, and J. Moser, Courant Institute Preprint (1976).Google Scholar
- 2.L. A. Bordag and V. B. Matveev, Leipzig Univ. Preprint (1977).Google Scholar
- 3.D. V. Choodnovsky and G. V. Choodnovsky, Marconi Inst. Preprint (1977).Google Scholar
- 4.L. A. Bordag, A. R. Its, V. B. Matveev, S. V. Manakov, and V. E. Zakharov, Leipzig Univ. Preprint (1977).Google Scholar
- 5.B. A. Dubrovin and S. P. Novikov, Zh. Eksp. Teor. Fiz.,67, No. 12, 2131–2143 (1974).Google Scholar
- 6.J. Moser, Adv. Math.,16, 354–360 (1975).Google Scholar
- 7.M. A. Ol'shanetskii and A. M. Perelomov, Funkts. Anal. Prilozhen.,10, No. 3, 86–87 (1976).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1978