Stationary subalgebras of points of the common state for irreducible linear Lie groups
- 99 Downloads
KeywordsFunctional Analysis Common State Stationary Subalgebras
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.E. M. Andreev, É. B. Vinberg, and A. G. Élashvili, Orbits of highest dimension of semisimple linear Lie groups, Funktsional. Analiz i Ego Prilozhen.,1, No. 4, 3–7 (1967).Google Scholar
- 2.A. G. Élashvili, The canonical form and stationary subalgebras of points of the common state for simple linear Lie groups, Funktsional. Analiz i Ego Prilozhen.,6, No. 1, 51–62 (1972).Google Scholar
- 3.M. Rosenlicht, A remark on quotient spaces, Ann. Acad. Brasil Cienc.,35, No. 4, 487–489 (1963).Google Scholar
- 4.R. W. Richardson, Conjugacy class in Lie algebras and algebraic groups, Ann. Math.81, No. 1, 1–15 (1967).Google Scholar
- 5.E. B. Dynkin, Semisimple subalgebras of semisimple Lie algebras, Matem. Sb.,30, 349–462 (1952). English translation in Amer. Math. Soc. Transl.,6, 111–244 (1957).Google Scholar
- 6.W. C. Hsiang and W. Y. Hsiang, Differentiable actions of compact connected classical groups. II, Ann. Math.,92, No. 2, 189–223 (1970).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1972