These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.R. Perrin, Selection rules for the splitting of degenerate pairs of natural frequencies of thin circular rings, Acustica,25, No. 2, 69–72 (1971).Google Scholar
- 2.R. Thom and H. Levine, Singularities of Differentiable Mappings [Russian translation], Mir, Moscow (1968).Google Scholar
- 3.L. D. Landau and E. M. Lifshitz, Quantum Mechanics. Non-relativistic Theory, Addison-Wesley (1958).Google Scholar
- 4.V. I. Arnol'd, Singularities of smooth mappings, Uspekhi Matem. Nauk,23, No. 1, 3–44 (1968).Google Scholar
- 5.R. Thom, Les symetries brisees en physique macroscopique et la mécanique quantique, Publ. IHES (1970).Google Scholar
- 6.J. B. Keller and S. I. Rubinow, Asymptotic solution of eigenvalue problems, Ann. Phys.,9, No. 1, 24–75 (1960).Google Scholar
- 7.A. I. Baz’, Ya. B. Zel'dovich, and A. M. Perelomov, Scattering, Reactions and Decay in Nonrelativistic Quantum Mechanics, Nauka, Moscow (1971). English translation, Israel Program for Scientific Translations, Ltd., Jerusalem (1969).Google Scholar
- 8.V. M. Babich, V. S. Buldyrev, and V. F. Lazutkin, Application of the methods of mathematical diffraction theory to the problem of the asymptotics of the characteristic numbers and functions of Laplace operators, Partial Differential Equations, Sibirsk. Otdel., Akad. Nauk SSSR, Moscow (1970).Google Scholar
- 9.V. P. Bykov and L. A. Vainshtein, High Power Electronics,4, Nauka, Moscow (1965).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1972