Finite dimensionality of homologies of the Lie algebra of Hamiltonian vector field on the plane
- 46 Downloads
KeywordsFunctional Analysis Vector Field Hamiltonian Vector Finite Dimensionality Hamiltonian Vector Field
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.B. L. Feigin and D. B. Fuks, "Homologies of the Lie algebra of vector fields on the line," Funkts. Anal. Prilozhen.,14, No. 3, 45–60 (1980).Google Scholar
- 2.B. L. Feigin and D. S. Fuks [D. S. Fuchs], "Verma modules over the Virasoro algebra," in: Lect. Notes in Math.,1060, Springer-Verlag, Berlin—New York (1984), pp. 230–245.Google Scholar
- 3.D. B. Fuks, Cohomologies of Inifinite-Dimensional Lie Algebras [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1984).Google Scholar
- 4.I. M. Gel'fand and D. B. Fuks, "Upper estimate for cohomologies of infinite-dimensional Lie algebras," Funkts. Anal. Prilozhen.,4, No. 4, 70–71 (1970).Google Scholar
- 5.I. M. Gel'fand, D. I. Kalinin, and D. B. Fuks, "On the cohomologies of the Lie algebra of Hamiltonian formal vector fields," Funkts. Anal. Prilozhen.,6, No. 3, 25–29 (1972).Google Scholar
- 6.L. V. Goncharova, "Cohomologies of the Lie algebras of formal vector fields on the line," Funkts. Anal. Prilozhen.,7, No. 2, 7–14 (1973).Google Scholar
- 7.J. Perchik, "Cohomology of Hamiltonian and related formal vector fields Lie algebras," Topology,15, 395–404 (1976).Google Scholar
- 8.F. V. Vainshtein, "Filtering bases, cohomologies of infinite-dimensional Lie algebras, and Laplace operators," Funkts. Anal. Prilozhen.,19, No. 4, 11–22 (1985).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1986