Singular vectors in Verma modules over Kac—Moody algebras
- 184 Downloads
KeywordsFunctional Analysis Singular Vector Moody Algebra
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.B. L. Feigin and D. B. Fuchs, "Representations of the Virasoro algebra," in: Representations of Infinite-Dimensional Lie Groups and Lie Algebras, Gordon and Breach, New York (1986).Google Scholar
- 2.V. G. Kats, "Simple irreducible Lie algebras of finite growth," Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Mat.,32, 1923–1967 (1968).Google Scholar
- 3.V. G. Kats, "Infinite-dimensional Lie algebras and the Dedekind η-function," Funkts. Anal. Prilozhen.,8, No. 1, 77–78 (1974).Google Scholar
- 4.V. G. Kac, Infinite Dimensional Lie Algebras, Birkhauser (1983).Google Scholar
- 5.V. G. Kac and D. A. Kazhdan, "Structure of representations with highest weight of infinite dimensional Lie algebras," Adv. Math.,34, 97–108 (1979).Google Scholar
- 6.V. G. Kac and D. H. Peterson, "Infinite dimensional Lie algebras, theta functions and modular forms," Adv. Math.,50 (1983).Google Scholar
- 7.A. Rocha-Caridi and N. R. Wallach, "Highest weight modules over graded Lie algebras: resolutions, filtrations and character formulas," Trans. Am. Math. Soc.,277, No. 1, 133–162 (1983).Google Scholar
- 8.D. P. Zhelobenko, "Introduction to the theory of S-algebras over reductive Lie algebras," in: Representations of Infinite-Dimensional Lie Groups and Lie Algebras, Gordon and Breach, New York (1986).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1986