KeywordsFunctional Analysis Vlasov Equation
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.R. Liboff, Introduction to the Theory of Kinetic Equations, Wiley, New York—Toronto—Sydney—London (1969).Google Scholar
- 2.W. Brawn and K. Hepp, "The Vlasov dynamics and its fluctuations in the 1/N limit of interacting classical particles," Commun. Math. Phys.,56, No. 2, 101–113 (1977).Google Scholar
- 3.V. P. Maslov, "Self-consistent field equations," in: Contemporary Problems in Mathematics [in Russian], Vol. 11, VINITI, Moscow (1978), pp. 153–234.Google Scholar
- 4.L. V. Kantorovich and G. Sh. Rubinshtein, "On a function space and some extremal problems," Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,115, No. 6, 1058–1061 (1957).Google Scholar
- 5.V. Friedrich, Stetige Transportoptiemierung, ihre Beziehungen zur Theorie der hölderstetigen Funktionen und einige ihrer Anwendungen, Berlin, VEB Deutscher Verlag der Wiss. (1972).Google Scholar
- 6.R. L. Dobrushin, "Determination of a system of random variables by means of conditional distributions," Teor. Veroyatn. Prilozhen.,15, No. 3, 469–497 (1970).Google Scholar
- 7.M. Cassandro, E. Olivieri, A. Pellegrinotti, and E. Presutti, "Existence and uniqueness of DLR measure for unbounded spin-systems," Z. Wahrsch.,41, No. 4, 313–334 (1972).Google Scholar
- 8.L. N. Vasershtein, "Markov processes on a countable product of spaces which describe large systems of automata," Probl. Peredachi Inf.,5, No. 3, 64–71 (1969).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1979