Modules over a ring of differential operators. Study of the fundamental solutions of equations with constant coefficients
- 117 Downloads
KeywordsFunctional Analysis Differential Operator Fundamental Solution Constant Coefficient
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.I. M. Gel'fand and G. E. Shilov, Generalized Functions and Operations on Them, Fizmatgiz, Moscow (1959).Google Scholar
- 2.O. Zariski and P. Samuel, Commutative Algebra [Russian translation], Vol. 2, IL, Moscow (1963).Google Scholar
- 3.M. F. Atiyah, "Resolution of singularities and division of distributions," Comm. Pure Appl. Math., No. 2, 145–150 (1970).Google Scholar
- 4.I. N. Bernshtein and S. I. Gel'fand, "The meromorphic behavior of the function Pλ," Funkts. Analiz i Ego Prilozhen.,3, No. 1, 84–85 (1969).Google Scholar
- 5.L. Hörmander, "On the singularities of solutions of partial differential equations," Comm. Pure Appl. Math.,23, No. 3, 329–358 (1970).Google Scholar
- 6.I. R. Shafarevich, "Foundations of algebraic geometry," Usp. Mat. Nauk,24, No. 6, 3–184 (1969).Google Scholar
- 7.L. Hörmander, Linear Partial Differential Operators [Russian translation], Mir, Moscow (1965).Google Scholar
- 8.P. A. Griffiths, "Report on the variation of the Hodge structure," Usp. Mat. Nauk,25, No. 3, 175–234 (1970).Google Scholar
- 9.The International Congress in Amsterdam, Fizmatgiz, Moscow (1961).Google Scholar
- 10.I. M. Gel'fand and A. A. Kirillov, Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR, 167, No. 3, 503–505 (1966).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1971