Differential operators on the class of convergent power series and the Weierstrass auxiliary lemma
- 43 Downloads
KeywordsFunctional Analysis Power Series Differential Operator Auxiliary Lemma Convergent Power Series
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.B. Malgrange, Cohomologie de Spencer, Université de Paris, (1966) (photostat copy).Google Scholar
- 2.Ya. B. Lopatinskii, "Some properties of linear differential operators," Matem. Sb.,17, 267–288 (1945).Google Scholar
- 3.J. P. Serre, "Local algebra and theory of multiplicities," Matem.,7:5, 3–93 (1963).Google Scholar
- 4.V. P. Palamodov, Linear Differential Operators with Constant Coefficients [in Russian], "Nauka," Moscow (1967).Google Scholar
- 5.T. Frish, "Fonctions analytiques sur un ensemble semianalytique," C. R. Acad. Scient. Paris,260, 2974–2976 (1965).Google Scholar
- 6.H. Grauert and R. Remmert, "Bilder und Uhrbilder analytischer Garben," Ann. Math.,68, 394–443 (1958).Google Scholar
- 7.J. P. Serre, "Géométrie algébrique et géométrie analytique," Ann. Inst. Fourier,6, 1–42 (1956).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1969