Characteristic class entering in quantization conditions
- 400 Downloads
KeywordsFunctional Analysis Quantization Condition Characteristic Class
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. P. Maslov, Theory of Perturbations and Asymptotic Methods [in Russian], izd. MGU (1965).Google Scholar
- 2.V. P. Maslov, The WKB Method in the Multidimensional Case, Supplement to Heading's Book "An Introduction to Phase-Integral Methods" [in Russian], Biblioteka sb. "Matematika," Mir (1965).Google Scholar
- 3.L. S. Pontryagin, Smooth manifolds and their applications in homotopy theory, Trudy V. A. Steklov Matem. inst. AN SSSR, Vol. 45 (1955).Google Scholar
- 4.R. Abrakham, Supplement to Lang's Book "Differentiable Manifolds" [in Russian], Biblioteka sb. "Matematika," Mir (1966).Google Scholar
- 5.V. Arnold and A. Avez, Problèmes ergodiques de la mé canique classique, G.–V. (1966).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1967