Representations with a free module of covariants
- 59 Downloads
KeywordsFunctional Analysis Free Module
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.T. Vust, Thèse, Univ. de Genève; Thesis No. 1671, Geneva (1974).Google Scholar
- 2.B. Kostant, Amer. J. Math.,85, No. 3, 327–402 (1963).Google Scholar
- 3.B. Kostant and S. Rallis, Amer. J. Math.,93, No. 3, 753–809 (1971).Google Scholar
- 4.N. Bourbaki, Lie Groups and Algebras, Addison-Wesley, New York.Google Scholar
- 5.V. G. Kats, Usp. Matem. Nauk,30, No. 6, 173–174 (1975).Google Scholar
- 6.J. A. Dieudonné, J. B. Carrell, and D. B. Mumford, Invariant Theory: Old and New, Academic Press, New York (1971).Google Scholar
- 7.É. B. Vinberg, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Matem.,40, 488–526 (1976).Google Scholar
- 8.É. B. Vinberg and A. L. Onishchik, Seminar on Algebraic Groups and Lie Groups, Mech.-Math. Faculty, Moscow State Univ., Moscow (1969).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1977