Chronic diarrhea related toEndolimax Nana
Response to treatment with metronidazole
KeywordsPublic Health Diarrhea Chronic Diarrhea
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Craig and Faust: Clinical Parasitology, Eighth edition. Philadelphia, Lea and Febiger, 1970, pp 135, 136Google Scholar
- 2.Markell EK, Voge MA: Medical Parasitology, Third edition, Philadelphia, WB Saunders Co, 1971, pp 59–64Google Scholar
- 3.Dobell C: Researches on the intestinal protozoa of monkeys and man. Parasitology 25:436–467, 1933Google Scholar
- 4.Rendtorff RC, Holt CJ: The experimental transmission of human intestinal protozoan parasites. V. Multiple infections produced with three species of ameba. Am J Epidemiol 61:321–325, 1955Google Scholar
- 5.Fitzgerald O, D'Farrell TT: Chronic diarrhea due to Endolimax nana infestation. Ir J Med Sci 467–468, 1954Google Scholar
- 6.Kessell JA, Lewis WP, Pasquel CM, Turner JA: Indirect hemagglutination and complement fixation tests in amebiasis. Am J Trop Med Hyg 14:540–550, 1965Google Scholar
- 7.Kotcher E, Miranda G, G De Salgado V: Correlation of clinical, parasitological, and serological data of individuals infected with Entameba histolytica. Gastroenterology 58:388–391, 1970Google Scholar
© Digestive Disease Systems, Inc. 1974