Quantitative analysis of some tendencies in the development of operations research and mathematical economics
- 26 Downloads
KeywordsOperating System Quantitative Analysis Artificial Intelligence System Theory Operation Research
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. M. Glushkov, “The epistemological nature of information simulation,” Voprosy filosofii, no. 10, Moscow, 1963.Google Scholar
- 2.Handbook of Special Librarianship and Information Work (2nd ed.), W. Ashworth, gen. ed., London, Aslib, 1962.Google Scholar
- 3.A. I. Mikhailov, A. I. Chernyi, and R. S. Gilyarevskii, Fundamentals of Scientific Information [in Russian], izd-vo “Nauka”, Moscow, 1965.Google Scholar
- 4.M. G. Kendall, The Bibliography of Operational Research, Operational Research Quarterly, vol. 11, numbers 1/2, March/June 1962.Google Scholar
- 5.D. J. Price, Little Science, Big Science [Russian translation], collection: The Science of Science, izd-vo “Progress”, Moscow, 1966.Google Scholar
- 6.V. V. Nalimov, “Quantitative methods of investigation of the process of the development of science,” Voprosy filosofii, no. 12, Moscow, 1966.Google Scholar
- 7.G. M. Dobrov, Science about Science. Introduction to General Scientific Knowledge [in Russian], izd-vo “Naukova dumka”, Kiev, 1966.Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1971