Range and degree of realizability of formulas in the restricted predicate calculus
- 80 Downloads
KeywordsOperating System Artificial Intelligence System Theory Predicate Calculus Restricted Predicate Calculus
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.John G. Kemeny, “A logical measure function,” Journal of the Symbolic Logic,18, no. 4, 1953.Google Scholar
- 2.R. W. Ritchie, “Classes of predictably computable functions,” Trans. Amer. Math. Soc.,106, 1, 1963.Google Scholar
- 3.A. Church, Introduction to Mathematical Logic, Vol. 1 [Russian translation] IL, Moscow, 1960.Google Scholar
- 4.B. A. Trakhtenbrot, Impossibility of an Algorithm for the Decision Problem on Finite Classes, DAN SSSR, 70, 1950.Google Scholar
- 5.J. Riordan, Introduction to Combinational Analysis [Russian translation], IL, Moscow, 1963.Google Scholar
- 6.L. Wittgenstein, Tractatus Logico-Philosophicus [Russian translation], Moscow, 1958.Google Scholar
- 7.K. Jaakko and K. I. Hintikka, “Identity, variables, and impredicative definitions,” Journal of the Symbolic Logic,21, 1956.Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1972