Maximum matching of given weight in complete and complete bipartite graphs
- 151 Downloads
KeywordsOperating System Artificial Intelligence System Theory Bipartite Graph Maximum Match
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.J. Edmonds and E. L. Johnson, “Matching: A Well-Solved Class of Integer Linear Programs,” in: Combinatorial Structures and Their Applications, Gordon and Breach, New York (1970), pp. 89–92.Google Scholar
- 2.M. Gary and D. Johnson, Computers and Intractability [Russian translation], Mir, Moscow (1982).Google Scholar
- 3.L. G. Khachiyan, “Matchings of given weight in bipartite graphs,” in: Methods and Programs for the Solution of Optimization Problems on Graphs and Networks, abstracts of papers at the 3rd All-Union Conf. (Aug. 1984, Tashkent) [in Russian], Part 2, VTs SO AN SSSR (1984).Google Scholar
- 4.O. Ore, Theory of Graphs, Am. Math. Soc. (1974).Google Scholar
- 5.A. V. Karzanov, “An exact bound for the maximum flow algorithm applied to the problem of set representatives,” Voprosy Kibernetiki, No. 1, 66–70 (1973).Google Scholar
- 6.J. E. Hopcroft and R. M. Karp, “An n5/2 algorithm for maximum matching in bipartite graphs,” SIAM J. Comput.,2, 225–231 (1973).Google Scholar
- 7.G. M. Adel'son-Vel'skii, E. A. Dinits, and A. V. Karzanov, Flow Algorithms [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1975).Google Scholar
- 8.S. Even and O. Kariv, “An O(n2.5) algorithm for maximum matching in general graphs,” IEEE 16th Ann. Symp. on Foundations of Computer Sci., Conf. record, IEEE, New York (1975) pp. 100–112.Google Scholar
- 9.A. V. Karzanov, “Efficient implementations of Edmonds's algorithm to find matchings of maximum cardinality and maximum weight,” in: Studies in Discrete Optimization [in Russian], A. A. Fridman (ed.), Nauka, Moscow (1976).Google Scholar
- 10.H. N. Gabow, “An efficient implementation of Edmonds's algorithm for maximum matching on graphs,” J. ASM,23, 221–234 (1976).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1987