Differentiation with respect to direction of a function that realizes a maximum on a polyhedron
- 11 Downloads
KeywordsOperating System Artificial Intelligence System Theory
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. F. Dem'yanov, “On the minimax problem,” Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,187, No. 2 (1969).Google Scholar
- 2.V. F. Dem'yanov, “On the minimax problems with connected constraints,” Zh. Vychisl. Mat. i Mat. Fiz.,12, No. 3 (1972).Google Scholar
- 3.Yu. M. Danilin, “Minimization methods based on approximation of the original functional by a convex functional,” Zh. Vychisl. Mat. i Mat. Fiz.,10, No. 5 (1970).Google Scholar
- 4.E. S. Levitin and B. T. Polyak, “Minimization methods in the presence of constraints,” Zh. Vychisl. Mat. i Mat. Fiz.,6, No. 5 (1966).Google Scholar
- 5.B. N. Pshenichnyi, Necessary Extremum Conditions [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1969).Google Scholar
- 6.V. F. Dem'yanov and A. B. Pevnyi, “Numerical methods of search for saddle points,” Zh. Vychisl. Mat. i Mat. Fiz.,12, No. 5 (1972).Google Scholar
- 7.M. M. Vaynberg, Variational Methods of Investigation of Nonlinear Operators [in Russian], Gostekhizdat, Moscow (1956).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1975