Mathematical model of microprogram formation based on optimized structure of the control automaton
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. M. Glushkov, Synthesis of Digital Automata [in Russian], Fizmatgiz, Moscow (1962).Google Scholar
- 2.Yu. A. Buzunov and E. N. Vavilov, Principles of Computer Design [in Russian], Tekhnika, Kiev (1972).Google Scholar
- 3.Yu. A. Buzunov, E. n. Vavilov, and T. P. Kachanov, “Tabular method of construction of the control signal distributor of a microprogramming automaton,” in: Technical Cybernetics [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1971), pp. 184–197.Google Scholar
- 4.M. Gary and D. Johnson, Computers and Difficult Problems [Russian translation], Mir, Moscow (1982).Google Scholar
- 5.V. S. Mikhalevich and A. I. Kuksa, Methods of Sequential Optimization of Discrete Network Problems of Optimal Resource Allocation [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1983).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1987