Mathematical model of microprogram formation based on optimized structure of the control automaton
- 9 Downloads
KeywordsMathematical Model Operating System Artificial Intelligence System Theory Control Automaton
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. M. Glushkov, Synthesis of Digital Automata [in Russian], Fizmatgiz, Moscow (1962).Google Scholar
- 2.Yu. A. Buzunov and E. N. Vavilov, Principles of Computer Design [in Russian], Tekhnika, Kiev (1972).Google Scholar
- 3.Yu. A. Buzunov, E. n. Vavilov, and T. P. Kachanov, “Tabular method of construction of the control signal distributor of a microprogramming automaton,” in: Technical Cybernetics [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1971), pp. 184–197.Google Scholar
- 4.M. Gary and D. Johnson, Computers and Difficult Problems [Russian translation], Mir, Moscow (1982).Google Scholar
- 5.V. S. Mikhalevich and A. I. Kuksa, Methods of Sequential Optimization of Discrete Network Problems of Optimal Resource Allocation [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1983).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1987