Relationship between homogeneity and independence constraints for classification algorithms
- 32 Downloads
We describe a set of functional universal constraints for classification algorithms that correspond to particular systems of symmetric universal constraints.
KeywordsOperating System Artificial Intelligence System Theory Classification Algorithm Universal Constraint
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.K. V. Rudakov, “Universal and local constraints in the problem of correction of heuristic algorithms,” Kibernetika, No. 2, 30–35 (1987).Google Scholar
- 2.K. V. Rudakov, “Completeness and universal constraints in the problem of correction of heurstic classification algorithms,” Kibernetika, No. 3, 106–109 (1987).Google Scholar
- 3.K. V. Rudakov, “Symmetric and functional constraints in the problem of correction of heurstic classification algorithms,” Kibernetika, No. 4, 73–77 (1987).Google Scholar
- 4.Yu. I. Zhuravlev, “Correct algebras on sets of incorrect heuristic algorithms. I, II” Kibernetika, No. 4, 21–27 (1977).Google Scholar
- 5.Yu. I. Zhuravlev, “An algebraic approach to problems of recognition and classification,” Probl. Kiber., No. 33, 5–68 (1978).Google Scholar
- 6.K. V. Rudakov, On Some Classes of Classification Algorithms (General Results) [in Russian], VTs Akad. Nauk SSSR, Moscow (1980).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1991