Partial indices of a matrix Riemann problem on the torus
- 22 Downloads
KeywordsRiemann Problem Partial Index Matrix Riemann Problem
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. E. Kruglov, “Abelian differentials and the equation of a surface defined by a cyclic group of permutations,” Soobshch. Akad. Nauk Gruz. SSR,92, No. 3, 537–540 (1978).Google Scholar
- 2.V. E. Kruglov, “Partial indices and an application of factorization of certain matrices of permutation type of order no higher than the fourth,” VINITI, No. 3278-82 Dep.Google Scholar
- 3.V. E. Kruglov, “Partial indices, Abelian differentials of the first kind and the equation of a surface defined by a finite Abelian group of permutations,” Sib. Mat. Zh., 22, No. 6, 87–101 (1981).Google Scholar
- 4.É. I. Zverovich, “Boundary problems of the theory of analytic functions in Hölder classes on Riemann surfaces,” Usp. Mat. Nauk,26, No. 1 (157), 113–179 (1971).Google Scholar
- 5.É. I. Zverovich, “Behnke-Stein kernel and solution in closed form of the Riemann boundary problem on a torus,” Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,188, No. 1, 27–30 (1969).Google Scholar
- 6.F. D. Gakhov, Boundary Value Problems, Pergamon (1966).Google Scholar
- 7.N. P. Vekua, Systems of Singlar Integral Equations, Gordan and Breach (1967).Google Scholar
- 8.M. Abramovits and I. Stigan (eds.), Handbook on Special Functions [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1979).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1984