Global smooth solvability of a nonlinear boundary-value problem for a quasilinear hyperbolic system
- 20 Downloads
KeywordsHyperbolic System Quasilinear Hyperbolic System Smooth Solvability
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. D. Myshkis and A. M. Filimonov, “Continuous solutions of quasilinear hyperbolic systems with two independent variables,” Differents. Uravn.,17, No. 3, 488–500 (1981).Google Scholar
- 2.A. M. Filimonov, Sufficient Conditions for Global Solvability of a Mixed Problem for Quasilinear Hyperbolic Systems with Two Independent Variables [in Russian], Moscow (1980), Manuscript Deposited at the All-Union Institute for Scientific and Technical Information at No. 6-81 Dep. on Jan. 4, 1981.Google Scholar
- 3.G. P. Pelyukh and A. N. Sharkovskii, Introduction to the Theory of Functional Equations [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1974).Google Scholar
- 4.M. Kuczma, Functional Equations in a Single Variable, PWN, Warszawa (1968).Google Scholar
- 5.G. B. Whitham, Linear and Nonliner Waves, Wiley, New York (1974).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1985