Method of averaging for differential equations with maxima
- 26 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.N. N. Bogolyubov and Yu. A. Mitropol'skii, Asymptotic Methods in the Theory of Nonlinear Oscillations [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1974).Google Scholar
- 2.Yu. A. Mitropolskii, The Method of Averaging in Nonlinear Mechanics [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1971).Google Scholar
- 3.E. P. Popov, Automatic Regulation and Control [in Russian], Fizmatgiz, Moscow (1962).Google Scholar
- 4.Yu. A. Ryabov and A. R. Magomedov, Differential Equations with Maxima [in Russian], Baku (1983) (Preprint, Akad. Nauk AzerbSSR, Inst. Fiz., No. 75).Google Scholar
- 5.I. I. Gikhman, “On a theorem of N. N. Bogolyubov,” Ukr. Mat. Zh.,4, No. 2, 215–219 (1952).Google Scholar
- 6.M. A. Krasnosel'skii and S. G. Krein, “On the principle of averaging in nonlinear mechanics,” Usp. Mat. Nauk,10, No. 3, 147–152 (1955).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1988