Compatibility of Padé approximations of a collection of degenerate hypergeometric functions
- 22 Downloads
KeywordsHypergeometric Function Degenerate Hypergeometric Function
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.E. M. Nikitin, “Compatible Padé approximations,” Mat. Sb.,113, No. 4, 499–519 (1980).Google Scholar
- 2.C. Hermits, “Sur la fonction exponentielle,” in: Oeuvres, Vol. 3 (1973), pp. 151–181.Google Scholar
- 3.V. K. Dzyadyk, “Generalization of the problem of moments,” Dokl. Akad. Nauk UkrSSR, Ser. A, No. 6, 8–12 (1981).Google Scholar
- 4.V. K. Dzyadyk and A. P. Golub, “Generalization of the problem of moments and Padé approximations,” Preprint [in Russian], Kiev, 1981 (Akad. Nauk UkrSSR, Inst. Mat.; 81.58), pp. 3–15.Google Scholar
- 5.A. P. Golub, “Application of the generalized problem of moments to Padé approximations of some functions,” Preprint [in Russian], Kiev, 1981 (Akad. Nauk UkrSSR, Inst. Mat.; 81.58), pp. 16–56.Google Scholar
- 6.A. I. Markushevich, Theory of Analytic Functions [in Russian], Vol. 1, Nauka, Moscow (1967).Google Scholar
- 7.V. K. Dzyadyk, Introduction to the Theory of Uniform Approximation of Functions by Polynomials [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1977).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1988