An exact matrix representation of the holomorphisms of the abels groups
- 21 Downloads
KeywordsMatrix Representation Exact Matrix
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.H. Abels, “An example of a finitely presented solvable group,” in: Homological Group Theory (Proc. Sympos., Durham, 1977), London Math. Soc. Lecture Note Ser., No. 36, Cambridge Univ. Press, Cambridge (1979), pp. 205–211.Google Scholar
- 2.A. N. Lyul'ko, “A family of solvable linear groups without a maximality condition for normal subgroups,” Mat. Zametki,39, No. 4, 507–511 (1986).Google Scholar
- 3.Yu. I. Merzlyakov, “On the matrix representation of automorphisms, extensions, and solvable groups,” Algebra Logika,7, No. 3, 63–104 (1968).Google Scholar
- 4.Yu. I. Merzlyakov, Rational Groups [in Russian], 2nd ed., Nauka, Moscow (1987).Google Scholar
- 5.M. I. Kargapolov and Yu. I. Merzlyakov, Fundamentals of the Theory of Groups [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1982).Google Scholar
- 6.P. Hall, Nilpotent Groups, Notes of Lectures given at the Canadian Mathematical Congress, (Summer Seminar, Univ. of Alberta, 12–30 Aug. 1957), Queen Mary College Mathematics Notes.Google Scholar
- 7.Yu. I. Merzlyakov, “On the linearity of groups of automorphisms of linear groups,” Algebra Logika,10, No. 5, 503–522 (1971).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1989