A nonlocal multipoint problem for pseudodifferential operators with analytic symbols
- 23 Downloads
KeywordsPseudodifferential Operator Analytic Symbol Multipoint Problem Nonlocal Multipoint Problem
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.B. I. Ptashnik, Ill-Posed Boundary-Value Problems for Partial Differential Equations [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1984).Google Scholar
- 2.V. S. Il'kiv and B. I. Ptashnik, “A problem with nonlocal boundary conditions for systems of partial differential equations with constant coefficients,” Differents. Uravn.,20, No. 6, 1012–1023 (1984).Google Scholar
- 3.V. I. Bernik, B. I. Ptashnik, and B. O. Salyga, “An analog of a multipoint for a hyperbolic equation with constant coefficients,” Differents. Uravn.,13, No. 4, 637–645 (1977).Google Scholar
- 4.V. N. Polishuk and B. I. Ptashnik, “A periodic boundary-value problem for linear hyperbolic equations and systems,” Preprint, Physicomechanical Institute, Academy of Sciences of the Ukrainian SSR, Lvov, No. 64 (1982).Google Scholar
- 5.B. I. Ptashnik, “A Dirichlet type problem or hyperbolic equations with constant coefficients,” Ukr. Mat. Zh.,22, No. 6, 841–848 (1970).Google Scholar
- 6.Yu. A. Dubinskii, “An algebra of pseudodifferential operators with analytic symbols and its application to mathematical physics,” Usp. Mat. Nauk,37, No. 5 (227), 97–159 (1982)Google Scholar
- 7.B. L. Van Der Waerden, Algebra [Russian translation], Nauka, Moscow (1979).Google Scholar
- 8.M. A. Naimark, Linear Differential Operators, Ungar, New York (1967).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1987