Boundary-value problems for systems of differential equations with operator coefficients
- 17 Downloads
The unique strong solvability is proved for several boundary-value problems for the systems Auxx−Buy=f, A1uxx−Buyy=f, where A, A1, B are operators of parabolic and hyperbolic types.
KeywordsDifferential Equation Hyperbolic Type Operator Coefficient Strong Solvability
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.N. Ya. Vityuk, “On the existence and the uniqueness of the solution of a certain problem of S. L. Sobolev,” Vychislitel. Prikl. Mat., No. 56, 49–56 (1985).Google Scholar
- 2.N. Ya. Vityuk, “On the solvability of a certain problem with operator coefficients,” in: Simulation and Optimization of Complex Systems [in Russian], Vestn. Kievsk. Univ., No. 5, 62–65 (1986).Google Scholar
- 3.S. I. Lyashko, “Some questions in impulse-point control of pseudoparabolic systems,” Ukr. Mat. Zh.,37, No. 3, 368–371 (1985).Google Scholar
- 4.S. I. Lyashko, “On the solvability of mixed boundary-value problems with operator coefficients,” Usp. Mat. Nauk,42, No. 3, 191–192 (1987).Google Scholar
- 5.V. A. Malovichko, “Boundary-value problems for systems of differential equations with operator coefficients of parabolic and hyperbolic types,” Dokl. Akad. Nauk Ukr. SSR, Ser. A, No. 11, 18–21 (1988).Google Scholar
- 6.I. P. Sleptsova and A. E. Shishkov, “A mixed problem for the equation of propagation of disturbances in unbounded regions of viscous media,” Dokl. Akad. Nauk Ukr. SSR, Ser. A, No. 11, 28–30 (1988).Google Scholar
- 7.Yu. M. Berezanskii, Expansions in Eigenfunctions of Self-Adjoint Operators [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1965).Google Scholar
- 8.I. I. Lyashko, V. P. Didenko, and O. E. Tsitritskii, Noise Filtering [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1979).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1991