Index of the center of an irreducible nilpotent linear group
- 22 Downloads
Unimprovable estimates of the index of the center of an irreducible nilpotent linear group over an arbitrary field are obtained.
KeywordsLinear Group Arbitrary Field Unimprovable Estimate Nilpotent Linear Group
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.D. A. Suprunenko, Matrix Groups [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1972) [English translation: American Mathematical Society, Providence (1976)].Google Scholar
- 2.V. S. Konyukh, “Locally nilpotent linear groups,” Dokl. Akad. Nauk Belorussian SSR,28, No. 3, 197–199 (1984).Google Scholar
- 3.V. S. Konyukh, “Irreducible locally nilpotent groups,” Preprint, No. 10 (1985), Institute of Mathematics, Academy of Sciences of the Belorussian SSR (1984).Google Scholar
- 4.D. A. Suprunenko, “On nilpotent matrix groups,” Uchen. Zap. Belorus. Univ., No. 15, 13 (1953).Google Scholar
- 5.K. Kh. Zakir'yanov, “On the index of the center of an irreducible nilpotent linear group over an algebraically closed field,” Mat. Zametki,34, No. 2, 171–178 (1983).Google Scholar
- 6.J. D. Dixon, The Structure of Linear Groups, New York (1971).Google Scholar
- 7.J. D. Dixon, “Nilpotence and local nilpotence of linear groups,” Linear Algeb. Appl.,13, No. 112, 59–67 (1976).Google Scholar
- 8.D. A. Suprunenko, “Locally nilpotent linear groups over an arbitrary field,” Mat. Sb.,68, No. A, 614–622 (1965).Google Scholar
- 9.A. E. Zalesskii, “Supersolvable and nilpotent subgroups of simple algebras,” Dokl. Akad. Nauk Belorussian SSR,7, No. 12, 800–802 (1962).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1992