Study of a class of systems of nonlinear functional equations
- 16 Downloads
KeywordsFunctional Equation Nonlinear Functional Equation
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.M. Kuczma, Functional Equations in a Single Variable, PWN, Warsaw (1968).Google Scholar
- 2.G. P. Pelyukh and A. N. Sharkovskii, Introduction to the Theory of Functional Equations [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1974).Google Scholar
- 3.G. P. Peljuh, “On the behavior of solutions of the system of nonlinear functional equations,” Colloq. Int. CNRS,332, 45–48 (1982).Google Scholar
- 4.B. Choczewski, “On continuous solutions of some functional equations of the n-th order,” Ann. Pol. Math., No. 11, 123–132 (1961).Google Scholar
- 5.G. P. Pelyukh, “A general solution for systems of nonlinear functional equations in a neighborhood of a singularity,” Ukr. Mat. Zh.,35, No. 4, 516–519 (1983).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1986