Problem for the Sturm-Liouville differential equation with an operator coefficient
- 15 Downloads
KeywordsDifferential Equation Operator Coefficient
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.S. G. Krein, Linear Differential Equations in Banach Space, Amer. Math. Soc. (1972).Google Scholar
- 2.B. I. Gorbachuk and M. L. Gorbachuk, “On the Dirichlet problem for the Sturm-Liouville operator equation,” Mat. Zametki,24, No. 6, 801–807 (1978).Google Scholar
- 3.A. Kh. Shamilov, “On a problem for partial differential equations,” Dokl. Akad. Nauk AzSSR,36, No. 12, 9–13 (1980).Google Scholar
- 4.A. Kh. Shamilov, “On the solvability of a problem for an elliptic equation,” Differents. Uravn.,18, No. 6, 1061–1071 (1982).Google Scholar
- 5.Yu. M. Berezanskii, Expansions in Eigenfunctions of Self-Adjoint Operators, Amer. Math. Soc. (1968).Google Scholar
- 6.S. G. Mikhlin, The Problem of the Minimum of a Quadratic Functional [in Russian], Fizmatgiz, Moscow-Leningrad (1952).Google Scholar
- 7.V. P. Mikhailov, Partial Differential Equations [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1976).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1986