Topological groups with the generalized minimality condition for subgroups
- 18 Downloads
Locally compact, locally solvable groups with the generalized minimality condition for closed Abelian subgroups are studied.
KeywordsTopological Group Minimality Condition Abelian Subgroup Solvable Group Generalize Minimality
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. M. Glushkov, “Locally bicompact groups with the minimality condition for closed subgroups,” Ukr. Mat. Zh.,8, No. 2, 132–139 (1956).Google Scholar
- 2.V. A. Khoteev and V. S. Charin, “Groups with the minimality condition for subgroups,” Mat. Zametki,2, No. 1, 3–10 (1967).Google Scholar
- 3.H. Hasse, Zahlentheorie, Akademie-Verlag, Berlin (1949).Google Scholar
- 4.A. G. Kurosh, The Theory of Groups [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1967).Google Scholar
- 5.V. M. Glushkov, “On the theory of locally compact, special groups,” Ukr. Mat. Zh.,11, No. 4, 343–351 (1959).Google Scholar
- 6.V. S. Charin, “On locally bicompact groups satisfying the minimality condition for subgroups,” Sib. Mat. Zh.,1, No. 1, 139–151 (1960).Google Scholar
- 7.L. S. Pontryagin, Continuous Groups [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1973).Google Scholar
- 8.V. S. Charin, “On groups of finite rank. II,” Ukr. Mat. Zh.,18, No. 3, 85–96 (1966).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1991