Rational curves on the grassmannian G4, 2
- 35 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.R. Penrose, “The twistor program,” Repts. Math. Phys.,12, 65–76 (1977).Google Scholar
- 2.S. G. Gindikin and G. M. Khenkin, “Complex integral geometry and the Penrose transformation,” in: Modern Problems of Mathematics [in Russian], Vol. 17, VINITI AN SSSR, Moscow (1981), pp. 57–111.Google Scholar
- 3.S. G. Gindikin, “Sheaves of differential forms and the Einstein equation,” Yad. Fiz.,36, No. 28, 537–548 (1982).Google Scholar
- 4.S. G. Gindikin, “Reductions of manifolds of rational curves and related problems of the theory of differential equations,” Funktsional. Anal. Prilozhen.,18, No. 4, 14–39 (1984).Google Scholar
- 5.Ya. Yu. Gaidis and S. G. Gindikin, “On an algebraic cone in ℂ6 connected with rational curves,” in: Multidimensional Complex Analysis [in Russian], Krasnoyarsk (1985), pp. 36–49.Google Scholar
- 6.W. V. D. Hodge and D. Pedoe, Methods of Algebraic Geometry, Vol. 2, Cambridge Univ. Press (1952).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1989