Asymptotic estimates of some integral means for meromorphic functions
- 20 Downloads
KeywordsMeromorphic Function Asymptotic Estimate
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. A. Gol'dberg and I. V. Ostrovskii, Distribution of Values of Meromorphic Functions [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1970).Google Scholar
- 2.D. Drasin and D. F. Shea, “Polya peaks and the oscillation of positive functions,” Proc. Am. Math. Soc,34, No. 2, 403–411 (1972).Google Scholar
- 3.V. P. Petrenko, Growth of Meromorphic Functions [in Russian], Vishcha Shkola, Kharkov (1978).Google Scholar
- 4.W. H. J. Fuchs, “A theorem on the Nevanlinna deficiencies of meromorphic functions of finite order,” Ann. Math.,68, 203–209 (1958).Google Scholar
- 5.W. H. J. Fuchs, “On the growth of meromorphic functions on rays,” Stud. Pure Math. Mem. Paul Turan, Budapest, 219–229 (1983).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1987