Some stabilization theorems for solutions of the Cauchy problem for Shilov-parabolic systems in classes of generalized functions
- 25 Downloads
KeywordsGeneralize Function Cauchy Problem Stabilization Theorem
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.L. M. Gel'fand and G. E. Shilov, Some Questions of the Theory of Differential Equations [in Russian], Fizmatgiz, Moscow (1958).Google Scholar
- 2.V. N. Denisov and V. D. Repnikov, “On stabilization of the solution of the Cauchy problem for parabolic equations,” Differents. Uravn.,20, No. 1, 20–41 (1984).Google Scholar
- 3.S. D. Éidelman, S. D. Ivasishen, and F. O. Porper, “Liouville theorems for parabolic systems in Shilov's sense,” Izv. Vyssh. Uchebn. Zaved., Mat., No. 6, 169–179 (1961).Google Scholar
- 4.S. D. Éidelman, Parabolic Systems [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1964).Google Scholar
- 5.S. D. Éidelman, “Liouville-type theorems and stability theorems for solutions of parabolic systems,” Mat. Sb.,44, No. 4, 481–509 (1958).Google Scholar
- 6.I. M. Gel'fand and G. E. Shilov, Spaces of Fundamental and Generalized Functions [in Russian], Fizmatgiz, Moscow (1958).Google Scholar
- 7.V. V. Gorodetskii, “The localization principle for solutions of the Cauchy problem for parabolic systems in the class of generalized functions of infinite order,” Differents. Uravn.,21, No. 6, 1077–1079 (1985).Google Scholar
- 8.V. D. Repnikov, “Some theorems on stabilization of the solution of the Cauchy problem for parabolic equations,” Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,148, No. 3, 527–530 (1963).Google Scholar
- 9.Yu. N. Drozhzhinov, “Stabilization of solutions of the generalized Cauchy problem for an ultraparabolic equation,” Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Mat.,33, No. 2, 368–379 (1969).Google Scholar
- 10.V. D. Repnikov and S. D. Eidelman, “Necessary and sufficient conditions for stabilization of the solution of the Cauchy problem,” Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,167, No. 2, 298–301 (1966).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1988