Semilinear elliptic equations in ℝn with nonstabilizing coefficients
KeywordsElliptic Equation Nonstabilizing Coefficient
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.H. Berestycki and P.-L. Lions, “Nonlinear scalar field equations. I and II,” Arch. Rational. Mech. Anal.,82, No. 4, 313–375 (1983).Google Scholar
- 2.W.-Y. Ding and W.-M. Ni, “On the existence of positive entire solutions of a semilinear ellipitic equation,” Arch. Rational. Mech. Anal.,91, No. 4, 283–308 (1986).Google Scholar
- 3.P.-L. Lions, “The concentration—compactness principle in the calculus of variations. The locally compact case. I,” Ann. Inst. H. Poincaré Anal. Non Linéaire,1, No. 2, 109–145 (1984).Google Scholar
- 4.P.-L. Lions, “The concentration—compactness principle in the calculus of variations. The locally compact case. II,” Ann. Inst. H. Poincaré Anal. Non Linéaire,1, No. 4, 223–283 (1984).Google Scholar
- 5.V. V. Zhikov and B. M. Levitan, “Favard theory,” Ukr. Mat. Zh.,32, No. 2, 123–171 (1977).Google Scholar
- 6.B. M. Levitan and V. V. Zhikov, Almost Periodic Functions and Differential Equations, Cambridge Univ. Press, Cambridge (1982).Google Scholar
- 7.Z. Nehari, “Characteristic values associated with a class of nonlinear second-order differential equations,” Acta Math.,105, Nos. 3–4, 141–175 (1961).Google Scholar
- 8.C. V. Coffman, “On a class of nonlinear elliptic boundary value problems,” J. Math. Mech.,19, No. 4, 351–356 (1970).Google Scholar
- 9.A. A. Pankov, Bounded and Almost Periodic Solutions of Nonlinear Operator—Differential Equations [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1985).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1990