Solution of a control problem for systems with delay by the method of two-sided approximations
- 20 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Yu. A. Mitropol'skii and D. I. Martynyuk, Periodic and Quasiperiodic Oscillations of Systems with Delay [in Russian], Vyshcha Shkola, Kiev (1979).Google Scholar
- 2.A. M. Samoilenko and N. I. Ronto, Numerical-Analytic Methods of Studying Periodic Solutions [in Russian], Vishcha Shkola, Kiev (1976).Google Scholar
- 3.N. S. Kurpel', “On two-sided approximations to periodic solutions of differential equations,” in: Proceedings of Fifth International Conference on Nonlinear Oscillations, August 25-September 4, 1969, Kiev, Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1970).Google Scholar
- 4.M. S. Kurpel' and K. V. Tsidilo, “On two-sided approximations to periodic solutions of systems of differential equations with delayed argument,” Dop. Akad. Nauk Ukr. RSR, No. 6, 515–519 (1972).Google Scholar
- 5.R. I. Sobkovich, Two-Sided Method of Studying some Boundary Value Problems with Parameters [in Russian], Kiev (1981). (Preprint/Akad. Nauk Ukr. SSR, Inst. Mat.; 18.82.)Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1986