In  the authors proved that the deductive systemP1 introduced by Sette in  is algebraizable. In this paper we study the main features of the class of algebras thus obtained. The main results are a complete description of the free algebras inn generators and that this is not a congruence modular quasi-variety.
KeywordsMathematical Logic Computational Linguistic
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- W. J. Blok andD. Pigozzi,Algebraizable logics Memoirs AMS. 77 396 (1989).Google Scholar
- N. C. A. da Costa,On the theory of inconsistent formal systems Notre Dame Journal of Formal Logic 15 4 (1974), pp. 497–510.Google Scholar
- R. A. Lewin, I. F. Mikenberg andM. G. Schwarze,Algebraization of paraconsistent logic P 1 The Journal of Non-Classical Logic 7 1/2 (1990).Google Scholar
- R. A. Lewin, I. F. Mikenberg andM. G. Schwarze,C 1 is not algebraizable Notre Dame Journal of Formal Logic 32 4 (1991), pp. 609–611.Google Scholar
- C. Mortensen,Every quotient algebra for C 1 is trivial Notre Dame Journal of Formal Logic 21 4 (1980), pp. 694–700.Google Scholar
- M. A. Sette,On the propositional calculus P 1 Mathematica Japonicae 16 (1973), pp. 173–180.Google Scholar