Symmetry in the internal wave problem
- 14 Downloads
KeywordsInternal Wave Wave Problem
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.L. A. Dikii, Theory of Oscillations of the Earth's Atmosphere [in Russian], Gidrometeoizdat, Leningrad (1969).Google Scholar
- 2.C.-S. Yik, “Waves in a Stratified Fluid,” in: Nonlinear Waves, Cornell University Press, Ithaca-London (1974), pp. 263–290.Google Scholar
- 3.N. A. Inogamov, “Instability of the ablation front in the acceleration of a layer by ablation pressure,” Pis'ma Zh. Tekh. Fiz.,9, 1136 (1983).Google Scholar
- 4.N. A. Inogamov, “Taylor instability of a plane isentropic layer bounded by isobaric boundaries,” Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Mekh. Zhidk. Gaza, No. 1, 153 (1984).Google Scholar
- 5.K. Mikaelian, “Normal modes and symmetries of the Rayleigh-Taylor instability in stratified fluids,” Phys. Rev. Lett.,48, 1365 (1982).Google Scholar
- 6.N. A. Inogamov, “Motion with “frozen-in” isobars: trochoidal waves and the isobaric Rayleigh-Taylor mode,” Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,278, No. 1 (1984).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1986