Health care, education and the cost disease: A looming crisis for public choice
- 746 Downloads
KeywordsHealth Care Public Finance Public Choice Cost Disease
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Baumol, W.J. and Bowen, W. G. (1966).Performing arts: The economic dilemma. New York: Twentieth Century Fund.Google Scholar
- Bradford, D.F. (1969). Balance on unbalanced growth.Zeitschrift für Nationalökonomie 29: 291–304.Google Scholar
- Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD). (1990).Health care systems in transition: The search for efficiency. Paris.Google Scholar
- United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO),Statistical year-book. Paris. Various issues.Google Scholar
- U.S. Department of Commerce, Bureau of the Census.Statistical Abstract of the United States. Washington, DC: U.S. Government Printing Office. Various years.Google Scholar
- U.S. Department of Commerce, Bureau of Labor Statistics.CPI Detailed Report. Various issues.Google Scholar
- U.S. Department of Education (1990).Digest of education statistics. Washington, DC: National Center for Education Statistics.Google Scholar
© Kluwer Academic Publishers 1993